The Week In Review
Why didn't you check This Recording every day?
Smoking and bathing are bad for you. Focus on the internet. It's always there when you need it.
- We got a lot of flack for our Two Lovers review. Did Jonathan Swift have to deal with this shit?
- We located ourselves in how appetizing or unappetizing Scarlett Johansson is.
- Molly Young stopped by to discuss Helen Gurley Brown's latest book.
You always think it's playtime it's not playtime. It's not fun and games. It's life.
- Robert Creeley shared his memoir of San Francisco with us.
- Will found the sweetest bookstore.
- Gertrude Stein confused you about what to buy when you go to a bookstore.
What are you doing in your mother's dress and boots? That is so inappropriate. She's going to be pissed off. Wait until she's had a few drinks and she'll take care of you.
- We dug up a rare interview with Anne Sexton and Maxine Kumin from the year Anne took her life.
- Alex discussed his hard feelings about growing up nuts about dinos.
- Dick Cheney evaluated whether or not Hurley wrote The Empire Strikes Back.
"Our Love Is Easy" — Melody Gardot (mp3)
"My One And Only Thrill" — Melody Gardot (mp3)
"Who Will Comfort Me" — Melody Gardot (mp3)
melody gardot myspace